Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hi folks. I have had some followers of my blog inquire about me since I haven't posted anything recently, so I thought I'd let everyone know that because summer's here, I took some time off from my writing, but hope to get back to it soon.

I've been gardening and busy with weeding the grass in our back yard. What a chore that has been, but well worth the aches, callouses and perspiration. At least most of the weeding I did when the temperatures were still in the 80's to low 90's. Now the weeding is minimal and I do the weeding in the early evening when it isn't so blistering hot.

The weeds had taken over the lawn and I was determined to launch a counter attack and win the battle without using chemical herbicides. I'll add a before and after picture. The grass is turning out to be a thick, plush elegant forest-green carpet. :-) Just lovely!

So many thanks to those who were asking about me, and I'll be getting back to writing soon.

1 comment:

Living Water said...

I see you are into writing as well as planting, and you love the Lord!

That's a combination worth living for! If you'll like to read two of my devotionals on planting, feel free to visit my blog.

* Summer Harvesting
* Spring Nurturing

God bless you.

Regards
Living Water